Writer • Editor • Publisher
Everybody has a story to tell, whether he or she be the immigrant farm worker sitting in the field in the hot sun all day picking beans or the philanthropist whose chauffeur polishes only the side of the car facing the house. I am a storyteller. I love learning about people and telling their stories. Here I tell you a bit of my story, and I give you links to stories I have written and published about others. Now I’m a Publisher, too.
- Publisher: Carol Child Communications Bookbinder Publishing – Proofreading, Editing, Typesetting and Formatting Paperbacks and E-Books for Self-Publishing Authors.
- Book Author of “Begins the Night Music: A Dementia Caregiver’s Journal, Volume I” (2012), and “To What Green Altar: A Dementia Caregiver’s Journal, Volume II” (2013), by Samantha Mozart (pen name). Available in paperback and e-book formats.
- Specializing in Human Interest Stories, Profiles, Essays, Blogging, Storytelling, Creative Writing, Fiction, Poetry and Publishing. Over 30 years experience.
- Author of newspaper and magazine feature stories and profiles, for The (Wilmington, Del.) News Journal, Delmarva Quarterly, Middletown Life Magazine, and various Southern California publications; essayist, copyeditor, community newspaper editor, researcher, fact checker, federal legislative analysis and summarization, award-winning poet, greeting card verse writer, copywriter of marketing promotional materials, newsletters and PR materials, script writer, writing tutor, and book publisher.
- The National Endowment for the Humanities selected my landscape photography for use in slide show presentation.
- Currently, I write the blog, “The Scheherazade Chronicles.” You can sign up to receive new posts at http://thescheherazadechronicles.org.
- Read excerpts of my work at The Scheherazade Chronicles on Facebook.
- Follow me on Twitter: @sammozart.
- My LinkedIn profile: https://linkedin.com/in/carolchildwriter
- Visit my Amazon author’s pages at amazon.com/author/samanthamozart
- In March 2012 I founded a caregiver’s support group, open to any caregiver who wants to tell her story, under “Women Writing for (a) Change” on Linkedin, comprised of members from around the world. To date, a year later, the discussion board has received over 6,500 comments.
- I give presentations about my experiences to caregivers’ groups, and am available for writing tutoring and to lead writing workshops on journaling, memoirs, essays and creative writing.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org